Friday, March 16, 2007

Finished Aron's Socks!

Here are a couple of obligatory pics of Aron's new long socks. The colors are more rich than the camera shows, of course. I used Koigu's KPPPM. I like it a lot, but I'm looking forward to finally using some of Claudia's Handpaints. I have a few of her colors but really haven't been moving very quickly in the projects department lately. For Aron's socks I did an alternating rib and cable. It was K2,P2 for four rows, then K2, P2, C2, P2, K2, P2, etc. for one row. This pattern was repeated until the end of the gusset. I did close-ups of the socks, so you'll only be able to see some of the pattern and the colors.